This winning combination of exercises will up your tone, endurance and strength
1. Stand with your back against a wall.
2. Bend your legs and slide down the wall until you’re in a chair position, keeping your feet and knees aligned.
3. Hold this pose for 30 seconds, and then move back to a standing position to rest your legs briefly.
4. Repeat the exercise, holding the pose for a full minute this time.
1. Sit on a chair and position yourself at the edge, keeping your back straight.
2. Place a ball between your thighs and squeeze slowly.
3. Repeat this movement 10 times.
4. Squeeze again but faster, doing quick pulses, for 30 to 60 seconds.
Two Quick Tips
• If you don’t have a ball at home, use a cushion.
• Do these exercises two or three times a week if you want to see results quickly.
Photo credit: Laurence Labat