By Centre d’étude et de coopération internationale
ADVERTORIAL – CECI (Centre d’étude et de coopération internationale) is an international cooperation organization founded in 1958 that fights poverty, exclusion and inequality through sustainable development projects in Africa, Asia and the Americas. Its mission is carried out in collaboration with local communities in these regions, with the help of hundreds of volunteers who share their time and expertise.
The 2023 volunteer recruitment process is underway and we invite you to take part in this great adventure!
Why volunteer for CECI?
- To benefit from a safe framework during a human and fulfilling experience.
- To share your experience and expertise with the communities that need it most.
- To work on meaningful and inspiring projects both remotely and in person.
- To be part of a supportive community that cares about well-being and global equality.
What does volunteering at CECI entail?
- Your involvement will be defined according to your own aspirations and the time you can invest in it.
- No matter what expertise you have acquired throughout your career, we have a place for you! Our fields of involvement are various (administration, communication, business development, environment, etc.).
- Your involvement can be in the form of remote work, in person or even on location in Africa or Latin America!
We invite you to an information session on January 17, from noon to 1:00 p.m. Attend this virtual meeting from the comfort of your home. You will learn more about how you can support communities in Africa and the Americas!
Register by clicking here! We look forward to meeting you!